Saturday, March 14, 2009

Last night

Last night I went to Reggio's with my best friend, Kim. I knew I had to work this morning, but I am on vacation after today so I didnt care. OMG!! I am soooo tired!! We had such a good time, though. And I love my friend Kim so much. We can talk about everything, and though we surprise each other every once in a while with things the other did not know, it is all part of the fun. I cant believe we ever survived that office without being friends... And it is so nice to have a girlfriend who really gets it! We know we can say ANYTHING to one another and not be offended or pissed. We always know we love each other and mean no disrespect; we are just being ourselves. And "ourselves" is sarcastic and funny and obnoxious!!! YAY!!!!

Anyway, the food at Reggio's is fantastic and I brought most of my huge dinner home to Paul, who is really sick with the flu. He was very happy and ate it all! This will be a new favorite place, I am sure.

Paul is staying home from work today, which is a smart move. He now has lost his voice and is just overall wiped out. He needs to sleep all day and do nothing. All the bills are paid for the week, so he can relax. No stress.

Off to make the doughnuts; deliver the mail....

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet I Love You and our Friday Night Dinners. Get Well Paul and don't get Cam sick she needs to go to Chicago with me next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I don't want you to blame me for staying out late that was all you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Deb's wedding

Deb's wedding