Sunday, January 25, 2009

I just knew I would be about as good at this as I am at emailing people!!! My husband has pointed out that I have let my blog go... I just dont really DO much!! I have been working all week with a lot of overtime!!! It has been very tiring, but will be quite lucrative. And we have much bills to pay!!

Today we went to the movies. We saw Revolutionary Road, which is not for the dimwitted. It was very interesting and inspires deep, probing conversations. Kate is so fabulous. A joy to behold.

Friday night Kimmie and I went out to Rocco's for pizza. The girls needed the night out and a few drinks. We ate an order of garlic bread and a large pizza!! We are hilarious. I had 2 glasses of Cabernet and Kim had 2 beers. We had a great time.

I am really having a hard time with the idiots who wont shovel their walks. I am at the point now where I have stopped delivering their mail. I have put several people's mail on hold and I have given up. I am so tired of walking in the street instead of the sidewalk. It is dangerous and infuriating!!!

That was the rant! Watching Kate Winslett on Inside the Actors Studio!! Love her!!

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb's wedding

Deb's wedding