Wednesday, January 14, 2009


So, I was a good girl prior to my trip to Chicago. On Friday, I spent the WHOLE day taking down all the Christmas inside the house. I disassembled the tree, packed up the mantle and everything else. Then, of course, I had to clean the living room and put all the normal things back where they belong. It took from 10am to 5pm, with a one hour break to get my hair cut. Then, at 6:30 I met my girlfriends Jen and Kimberlie at Papa Vino's for a much needed drink!!!! They laugh because I spend more money on dinner and desert, when their priority is the drinks!!! I am sorry!! I love my Tiramisu and coffee!!!

Saturday, I made sure all the laundry and grocery shopping was done so when we came back from Chicago I would have a seamless shift into the work week. Paul got home at 2pm and we were on the road by 3. The closer we got to Chicago, the better the roads were. It was pretty decent in Schaumburg. If anyone ever has the opportunity to stay at Hyatt Place, DO IT!! It was so swank!! We only paid $69 and the hotel was gorgeous! We had a bedroom and living room which was split by a divider and a 42 inch flat screen tv that rotated so you could watch it from either room. The living room had a sectional couch and a throw so I curled up there on Sunday morning to watch a movie while Paul slept in.

More on our trip later!! I have to get ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb's wedding

Deb's wedding