Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gran Torino

Tonight after work Paul and I saw Clint Eastwood's Gran Torino. It was really good and we plan on telling Paul's parent to see it. I think they would really love it. Clint is always so awesome!

It is our mission to see all the Oscar nominated movies before the Oscars on the 23rd. We are such movie geeks, but I hate watching the Oscars without knowing if the winner deserved it over someone I wanted....

So far, I want:

Best Picture: Slumdog Millionaire
Supporting Actor: Heath, of course
Best Actress: Miss Kate in The Reader
Best Song: Peter Gabriel, Wall-E
Best Animated Film: Wall-E

Cannot think of anymore right now... We really like Sean Penn in Milk. It was an awesome film. Slumdog was great. The Reader was great. I cannot wait for the Oscars!! I actually traded days off with friend so I could have the day after off!! Then I can stay up late and watch the WHOLE thing!! The Oscars are definitely the Super Bowl in the Seeger's house!! Forget football!! We take movies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deb's wedding

Deb's wedding